Territory Sales Manager:Modular Space Corporation (ModSpace)
Territory Sales Manager
ModSpace seeks a hunting and closing professional with solid technical and networking ability for our Saskatoon branch - this is an award generating territory opening due to retirement!
This outside prospecting professional is responsible for identifying and closing ModSpace business opportunities. Our Territory Sales Managers are expected to be the CEOs of their territories, understanding where the market opportunities lie, defining our value proposition, identifying contacts, gaining entry and closing deals at all levels of business from fleet products to custom turnkey solutions.
This is a true hunter role for a driven salesperson with the desire to be the first to the deal, sell the creative solution, beat the competition and grow the market - always.
ModSpace TSMs are supported by an Inside Sales teammate who pre-qualifies some leads and is able to close transactional leases - allowing our sales reps more time to sell.
For complex projects, TSMs have the support of our Construction Services division - a differentiator in the industry. Pre-construction managers, estimators, engineers and architects join the front end process to maximize customer relations and help win deals. Project managers ensure execution is seamless and successful.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and polished sales professional to enter our organization in a visible role.
For more about ModSpace and what we do visit our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/ModSpaceCorp)!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits.
• Statutory holidays + 1 floating holiday per year
• 6 Personal days per year
• 15 Vacation days per year
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
• Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
• Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
• Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
• Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.ca.
A successful ModSpace Territory Sales Manager has:
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 5 years of successful outside B2B experience
• Comfort and success in a heavy hunting and prospecting sales environment
• Strategic agility and creativity to sell across market segments and identify new segments for products
• Demonstrated skills developing long-term customer partnerships up to and including the C-level
• Strong planning, organizational, and territory management skills
• The ability to travel up to 50% of the time in territory
• Experience using a CRM to maximize effectiveness and sell through
Experience in construction/industrial or large equipment sales is preferred.
All ModSpace team members must have:
• PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
• A drive to provide world-class customer service
• The highest levels of integrity
• An unwavering commitment to SAFETY
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
||Sales Manager [ View All Sales Manager Jobs ]
||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada
||04/12/2017 / Viewed 71 times
||Modular Space Corporation (ModSpace)
||Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/dkhywzyrvbvfz389